Adult playing with small child.
Living in a municipality reception centre
Last updated: 5/25/2024, 11:59 AM

If you have fled from Ukraine, the municipality must arrange housing for you until you can rent accommodation yourself. You can also live temporarily with a host family.

Women, children, elderly, sick and families given shelter at Jaarbeurs in Utrecht

Are you new to the Netherlands and are you a single woman, are you a minor, are you old, are you sick or are you travelling with your family? Then you can still get a place in a reception centre at the special application location (HUB) in Utrecht, Jaarbeurs, Hall 5. You can register there upon arrival in the Netherlands.

Emergency reception centre in the municipality
Lodging with a host family
Renting from your host family
Living allowance during your stay