show menu options



Twee mensen hebben een gesprek

Source: Pexels

Psychological support

Last updated: 6/7/2023, 2:32 PM
Share this article

If you need psychological support, you will find on this page where to go for psychological support and help in processing traumatic events.

Mental healthcare in Ukrainian

You can turn to Empatia if you need mental support. The Empatia mental health programme aims to make mental healthcare more easily accessible to refugees from Ukraine. In this way, the programme aims to prevent your mental health problems from getting worse. For example, Empatia ensures that mental healthcare is available in your own language. You can also get mental support from a Ukrainian specialist.

It is important that you make an appointment with your general practitioner first. The general practitioner can then refer you. You can find more information about this on the Empatia website.

Psychological first aid

If you need mental support, on this page you will find where to go for mental support and help in processing traumatic events.

If you are experiencing psychological symptoms, it is good to discuss them. You can make an appointment with your general practitioner. Your general practitioner can refer you to a specialist. You can also search for an online specialist yourself and find information on the NTVP website. This information is available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.

Victim support for children

Children may suffer from psychological symptoms. War and fleeing is hard on everyone, including children. Below are organisations that help children with psychological symptoms.

Did this article help you?